How to Create a Video Slideshow on YouTube
Video is HUGE on Social Media. Most social networks currently prioritize video (and live video) content giving it more organic reach. This means you’d be a fool to leave video out of your Social Media strategy. Today, I am going to show you how to create a video slideshow on YouTube that you can then download and upload to all your social media accounts.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE A VIDEO SLIDESHOW ON YOUTUBE
1. Log onto YouTube
2. Click Upload
3. Click “Create” Below “Photo Slide Show”
4. Upload your photos or slides
5. Arrange your slides (drag & drop to the location you want)
6. Click Next
7. Select Slide Duration
8. Select Slide Effect
9. Choose a transition
10. Choose audio
11. Click Upload
12. Add your basic info
13. Click Done
14. Go to the video’s page.
15. Click Video Manager
16. Click the “Edit” Dropdown to the right of the video avatar
17. Click “Download MP4″
18. Go to your Facebook page
19. Click “Photo Video” to create a new post
20. Upload your MP4
21. Add a description
22. Add a call to action button if appropriate
23. Post or schedule your video.
It’s that easy. Now that you have this, you no longer need to worry about how to create video content for social media. Hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Join our Facebook Group for Social Media Managers if you’d like to have a place to get support and ask questions about social media when needed.