How Socialdraft Works
The idea behind Socialdraft is to make your life easier. Socialdraft works on any device so you can manage your reputation on the go. Take a few seconds to get to see How Socialdraft Works and to get to know the most popular features of our dashboard. We’re not just a social media scheduler; we’re a reputation management suite, influencer tool, and a robust tool for agencies. We’ve even got task management built in. When you’re ready, click here to start your RISK-FREE TRIAL of Socialdraft.
You can schedule posts to Instagram on the Socialdraft dashboard. An sms will be sent to you at the scheduled time for easy posting.
You can also schedule pins to Pinterest on the Socialdraft dashboard. Just enter the content on our calendar and voila!
SOCIAL MEDIA REPORTS
Pull reports for your Facebook pages and Twitter accounts. Then download these as PDF to send to collaborators, clients, and coworkers.
ADMIN POST APPROVAL
Turn on this feature so that any posts created by a sub-admin cannot publish without approval from an admin. A great way to avoid social media disasters, angry customers, and loss of revenue.
SOCIAL MEDIA DRAG & DROP POSTING CALENDAR
1. Schedule & publish posts to Facebook, Facebook Groups, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
2. Re-schedule a post: If you want to change the date of posting, simply drag and drop the post onto a new date.
2. Re-post/Duplicate: You can recycle older posts by simply dragging and dropping that post to a future date.
3. Edit Posts: You can edit your posts by simply clicking the post and selecting edit.
REAL TIME ALERTS
1. Set up your alerts by setting up the main search term.
2. Set up secondary and tertiary terms to really optimize your results.
3. Check out your alerts to see who is talking about your brand, business, or product.
4. When you see an alert you love, click share to share to your social media accounts.
5. Then take some time to interact with those who are talking about your brand, product, or business.
1. Set up your “project”: give the project a name and choose the social neworks that should fit that project. You can combine any number of networks: all Facebook, all Twitter, all Linkedin or a combination of all three.
2. When you create a post that you want a “project” to share, simply select the project.
SIMPLE SOCIAL POSTING TO TWITTER, FACEBOOK, AND LINKEDIN
1. Enter your text, add a link, add an image.
2. Select the social networks you want to post to.
3. Select the accounts you’d like to post to.
4. Either select a time, or let our TrueTime™ algorithm choose the optimal time for your post.
5. Click schedule & you’re done.
The Socialdraft new visual calendar is the easiest way to get a quick glimpse at all the content that is scheduled to be published.