9 Tips on How Facebook Groups Can Help You with Business
Today, Facebook has become the ultimate social media platform for brands and businesses to propel their name to new heights. There are billions of users present on Facebook, and this means a brand that makes use of this resource will virtually have the opportunity to connect with a large volume of potential consumers through an easy-to-use platform. Aside from having a Facebook page for your business, there are other Facebook features and options you can utilize to bring your brand forward. One of these is Facebook groups.
Facebook groups for business have been proven to reap positive results for any brand in any industry, which is why you should definitely create a group to further enrich your online consumers’ experience.
By the way, we have a Facebook group dedicated to social media, so if you want special insider tips, free audits, and more – join up!
How to Use Facebook Groups for Business
1. Retain Loyal Fans of the Brand – During your run as a business, you will gain a few customers who will be much more dedicated to your brand than many others. You call these individuals brand advocates. These people are the ones who will continue to patronize your products and services no matter what and so you owe it to them to give the same positive treatment they offer you. Your Facebook group can be used to indulge your fans by giving them special offers, discounts, and promotions available only to those who are a part of this exclusive group. Not only will this make your past customers feel like you truly care about their satisfaction, but it will also give new prospects a reason to patronize your brand.
2. Offer Support to Those Who Need It – Some products and services might not always be that easy to understand, and when your consumers experience difficulties with their purchase, the only person they will approach for solutions is you. Facebook groups for business can be used to help clients in need of support or assistance and can also be a method for you to receive complaints, suggestions, and comments on the quality of your products and services. This interaction will provide the opportunity for you to fine-tune your goods and to address client concerns without sacrificing your reputation.
3. Expand Your Consumer Base – If your brand grows big enough to reach other parts of the globe, you should expect that your consumer base won’t be the same, neat, consistent blend of people you originally set out to reach. There are lots of cultural barriers that could hinder your clients abroad from truly appreciating your products and services. A Facebook group will allow you to address customers who speak other languages and thus give you the opportunity to further expand your brand. Click here for a more in depth look into how to find and acquire customers with your Facebook group.
4. Grow Your Organic Reach – When you create your Facebook group, there are multiple places you can drop your website link. For example, the group description. People who join your group will most likely want to learn more about it and click through to your website. You can also create a pinned post, this post should tell members a bit about the group mission as well as your business and include your link. There are more ways you can increase your organic reach within a Facebook group. We’ve created a detailed post on this…just click the link above to learn more.
5. Conduct Market Research – If you have a new product or service coming out, Facebook groups are a great place to get feedback. Create a simple poll or an open ended question. All these things are awesome. Just remember that you need to keep your group active.
6. Respond to questions – Anytime you see a question in an online group in which your product could be the answer or solution, make sure your dedicated fan group responds. Additionally, respond to questions and comments as rapidly as possible.
7. Comprise a group list – Becoming involved with too many groups can be a very time consuming task. Compose a list of 5-10 groups you value and spend your time with those instead of spreading yourself too thin. Be sure to properly budget your time so you can comment, like and interact with your chosen groups.
8. Feedback and Promotion – A Facebook group is a great way to promote an event or to obtain feedback on future product features or customer service issues.
9. Offer Tips – Provide tips and shortcuts on a regular basis and offer support. You can also solicit your dedicated fan group to volunteer any creative strategies and ideas they have been exposed to. Also encourage group members to discuss any current events or news related to social media.
How to Manage Your Facebook Accounts
Socialdraft is an all-in-one Social Media Dashboard that helps you manage Facebook. It is the most robust and simple tool for agencies and teams to effectively handle social media. With Socialdraft you can:
Schedule posts to Facebook pages, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn Business Pages (and one LinkedIn account) and Pinterest Boards
Schedule posts individually, as recurring posts, or bulk upload them as CSV
Easily re-schedule with a drag & drop action
Schedule GIFs to Facebook and Twitter
Download content calendars as PDF
Find content on Instagram and easily schedule reposts not just to Instagram but to all other social networks
Engage on Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin
Download Facebook and Twitter reports
and tons more…
If you are curious about Socialdraft, take it for a risk-free trial. You’ll get to try out all the features and decide if Socialdraft is right for you.