Canada Labour Day Hashtags
Canadians Celebrate Labour Day annually on September 3. The holiday celebrates the struggle of the Labor unions and has become a day of celebration and leisure. If you are a Canadian business hoping to attract the eyes of your audience, you’re in luck. The #labourday hashtag has not yet been used in more than 500,000 posts. That means that you have a big chance of being discovered by your audience if you market on this day. To do this effectively, you will need this list of the best Labour Day Hashtags along with a strong Instagram hashtag strategy we’ve outlined below.
Labour Day Hashtags
Copy paste these Labour Day Hashtags onto your Instagram posts, then combine them with the other types of hashtags we’ve outlined below to truly target an audience that converts.
#Labourday #Labourday 2018 #Labourdayweekend #Labourdayclassic #Canada #FêteduTravail #TorontoTypographicalUnion #Strike #Fireworks #??
[pw-clippy caption=”Copy” suffix=”#socialdraft” ]#Labourday #Labourday 2018 #Labourdayweekend #Labourdayclassic #Canada #FêteduTravail #TorontoTypographicalUnion #Strike #Fireworks #?? [/pw-clippy]
How to Use Labour Day Hashtags on Instagram
How to Manage Your Instagram Accounts
Now that you have all those great Labour Day hashtags to use on the holiday, and you know how to use them, you need a great Instagram management tool. Socialdraft is an all-in-one Social Media Dashboard that helps you manage Instagram. It is the most robust and simple tool for agencies and teams to effectively handle social media. With Socialdraft you can:
- Schedule posts to Facebook pages, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn Business Pages (and one LinkedIn account) and Pinterest Boards
- Easily re-schedule with a drag & drop action
- Schedule GIFs to Facebook and Twitter
- Download content calendars as PDF
- Find content on Instagram and easily schedule reposts not just to Instagram but to all other social networks
- Engage on Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin
- Download Facebook and Twitter reports
- and tons more…