Learn How To Manage Multiple Instagram Accounts
Notatka: Due to the Instagram API changes of April 2018, our current Instagram implementation is limited. You can currently schedule to multiple Instagram accounts, have various people publish the content, search hashtags for content, and repost that content to all your social networks. We are keeping an eye on Instagram for an update on the API. For more information, Kliknij tutaj.
For those that manage multiple Instagram accounts, the choices are limited. You can switch back and forth between 5 accounts or use multiple devices but this still does not fix the issues of:
- Scheduling posts for later publishing
- Engaging on a tiny phone type pad
- Liking and following people on a larger screen in a targeted manner.
Since Instagram is pretty restrictive with apps on offering multiple account management, the best option – for now – is to use an Instagram management tool like Socialdraft. What can you do with Socialdraft to manage multiple Instagram accounts? Let’s break it down for you:
Manage Multiple Instagram Accounts With Socialdraft
- Manage multiple Instagram accounts
- Set up different team members to create and schedule Instagram content
- Set up different team members to publish to one or multiple Instagram accounts
- Search for hashtags on Instagram
- Repost Instagram images to Instagram, Strony Facebook, Facebook Groups, Deski pinterest, Twitter Konta, and even LinkedIn Business pages.
The best part is that you can do all of this from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. So, if you have big clumsy fingers like I do, you can type away on your laptop and never worry about silly spelling mistakes.
How To Manage Multiple Instagram Accounts with Socialdraft
- Sign up for our risk-free trial
- Connect one or multiple Instagram accounts
- Associate each of the Instagram accounts with either one or multiple smartphone numbers
- Assign team members to create content to one or multiple accounts
- Schedule your posts
- Once the time for your scheduled posts comes around, the mobile number assigned to the account will receive an SMS with the image and write up for the account.
- Save the image to your phone, copy the write-up, open up Instagram and post away.
- Search for hashtags.
- Click “dzielić” to repost to all your connected social networks
Pretty cool, dobrze?
The best part – you can manage as many accounts as you want! Tak. And you can assign your team members to both create content AND publish the posts!
What are some of the Benefits of Using Socialdraft
* The ability to schedule tons of content ahead of time (you can even schedule via CSV) not just on Instagram, but on Facebook pages, Świergot, LinkedIn business pages, and Pinterest.
* You can schedule recurring posts (daily, weekly, or monthly)
* You can group social media accounts together into campaigns & schedule to them all at once.
* Being able to schedule from multiple accounts. Many Instagram users have more than one account.
* You can post from a smartphone, tablet, desktop, or laptop to Instagram using this tool
* You can search for Inspiration when you’ve got Instagram block
* Our repost feature makes it super easy to run a repost campaign
* You can easily repost to other social networks. This is great when someone creates content about your brand
* You can use TrueTime to figure out the best time for you to post
* Multiple people can collaborate on one or many accounts
* Socialdraft also schedules to other Social Networks – so it’s not a unitasker like many of the other Instagram schedulers out there
* You can pull Facebook & Twitter reports.
* And tons more…