Pinterest Information You Won’t Be Able to Live Without
If you want to maximize your success on Pinterest when it comes to marketing and advertising, you need to be really savvy about how you use this technology.
A lot of people think that because they have used Pinterest for their personal use in the past they understand how to leverage everything that this social media platform has to offer businesses – but nothing could be further from the truth.
Marketing on Pinterest is an entirely different animal than marketing on almost any other social media platform, and you have to make sure that you are doing everything the right way to improve your odds of success.
Take advantage of the Pinterest information and tricks we’re able to share with you below and you won’t have any trouble whatsoever dominating on this platform ASAP.
Really laser in on your target market
Marketing success is about three specific things – understanding WHO your market is, understanding WHAT your market wants, and understanding HOW to get your message in front of them.
When you are able to master those three elements of marketing, you are going to be able to put your marketing success on almost autopilot. This is true in the world of Pinterest as well as the world of direct mail and television advertising (or any form of marketing and advertising, for that matter).
But unless you know exactly WHO your market is, no amount of Pinterest tips and tricks will be able to help you. Wanna know who the Pinterest user is in 2016?
- 100 million people are active Pinterest users
- 176 million people are registered
- 85% of Pinterest users are women
- 42% of adult women in the US are on Pinterest
- 28% of US adults use Pinterest
- 67% of Pinterest users are under the age of 40
- 80% of Millennials use Pinterest as a shopping discovery tool
- 93% of all Pinterest users use the site as a shopping discovery tool
- 60% of Pinterest users are in the US
- 18% of Pinterest users have a household income of more than $75K
Zasadniczo, if your market is women who are under 40 years old and make around $75K, then you should be marketing on Pinterest.
In order to better understand your market, you’ll want to leverage these tips on Pinterest:
- “Spy” on your competitors to see what they are posting on Pinterest
- “Stalk” some of your prospects and customers on Pinterest to see what they are pending
- Pay attention to all influential members of your market, especially when it comes to how they use social media
- Zero in on influential Pinterest accounts that you want to leverage to improve your influence on the platform
- Always focus on popular trends so that you have the edge when new opportunities arise on Pinterest
Break down exactly what your market is interested in
A lot of people have trouble taking advantage of Pinterest tips to get followers not because they aren’t following the directions to the letter, but because those directions aren’t really going to help them get the results that they are after in the first place.
Elite salesmen understand that “you don’t sell the steak, you sell the sizzle” and that “people aren’t interested in drill bits, they really want the little holes that those drill bits make”.
This is the kind of mindset and mentality you need to cultivate to have real and lasting success on Pinterest.
Regardless of what it is you are selling, there are two different things that you really have to offer – the functional or utility product (what it is) and the aspirational or emotional result that it produces or provides.
na przykład, a car is functional and utilitarian – but a Mercedes (or an Aston Martin) tells the world that you are wealthy and that’s why they are able to command top dollar.
This is the kind of thinking that you need to do as a Pinterest marketer to improve your followers and your conversion rate on the platform.
- What does your market want most?
- What does your market want other people to think of them?
- How important is the emotional value of what you have to sell?
- How can you increase your in tangible benefits to increase your profit margins?
- How can you best communicate the aspirational or emotional benefits you have to offer on Pinterest?
The last of the Pinterest tips and tricks that we want to share with you in this quick guide is maybe the most important, but also the one that most people overlook.
Thanks to the power of the web (and social media in particular) it has become ridiculously inexpensive to market and advertise to millions and millions of people all over the world. You need to make sure that you are testing absolutely EVERYTHING) about your offer – your headlines, your images, your copy, your links, your prices, your sales funnel, itp. – until you hit upon a combination that out converts everything else.
This is the real secret to Pinterest success, and this is what is going to allow you to live your financial dreams!