Schedule Gifs to Facebook and Twitter
Stop with the boring pictures on your social media posts…you can schedule GIFs to Facebook and Twitter using Socialdraft.
How to Schedule GIFs to Facebook and Twitter w/ Socialdraft
Post a GIF to Facebook: copy the GIF URL to the status message.
Post a GIF to Twitter: Simply upload the GIF to your status update.
Benefits of Scheduling GIFs to Facebook and Twitter
Let’s face it. We’re all fighting for visibility on Facebook and Twitter. What’s going to catch someone’s eye faster…a boring old JPEG or a vibrant, exciting GIF? I think that you know the answer to that. These short animated images replay automatically on loop and are ‘the thing’ when it comes to capturing an audience.
- GIFs are way more exciting than a plain image, but so much easier (and cheaper) to make than video (if you need a tutorial on how to make GIFs click here).
- GIFs add context to images and convey emotion.
- GIFs look great on mobile (and that’s where social media consumption is going)
- There are tons of GIFs out there you can use. Just check out the options on Giphy.
Adding GIFs to Facebook and Twitter posts give them a higher chance of going viral. They give you a way to create your own to showcase your product or service and can even be used to introduce your company and team!
Take Socialdraft for a Risk-Free Trial
If you want to take our GIF scheduler for a spin, sign up for a trial. You get to schedule GIFs to Facebook and Twitter plus all of Socialdraft’s other features including:
- Scheduling to Facebook Pages, Twitter accounts, Pinterest boards, Instagram accounts & LinkedIn pages.
- Reposting from Instagram to your connected social networks
- Online reputation management is built in
- Pull reports
- Find influencers
- and much, much more.
Note: Right now Facebook does not support animated GIFs for pages…so until then, we’ll have to be happy with posting GIFs to our personal pages…but we look forward to Facebook making that change at some point.