How to See Fans of Your Facebook Page
You’ve been working hard, scheduling your Facebook posts daily using Socialdraft and your page has been growing. Now you want to see who the fans of your Facebook page are. This quick tutorial will show you how to see fans of your Facebook page.
HOW TO SEE FANS OF YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE – DESKTOP
- Log into Facebook with an account that is admin of the fan page
- Go to that page
- Click on Settings (it’s on the top right-hand corner)
- Click on People and Other Pages
When the page loads, it will show you the people who like the page. From this area, you can click on the arrow to select other fields including:
- People who follow this page
- Pages that like this page
- Banned people and pages
From here, you can click thru to their profiles and do a little digging to connect with them in other networks. It’s a great tool if you have the time.
HOW TO SEE SEE FANS OF YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE – MOBILE
You can also see the people who liked your page on mobile. The above video shows the step by step process to see who liked your Facebook fan page.
- Log onto the Facebook App as an admin of the page
- Go to the Page
- Click the three dots in the top right-hand corner
- Click “Edit Settings”
- Click “People and Other Pages”
- Click “People Who Like This Page”
From here, you can click on individual fans to learn more about them.
Want to learn more cool tricks for your social media marketing? Join the Socialdraft Social Media Facebook group. It’s a place for those who market their business online can ask questions, get help, and share successes. Request an invite here.