New Socialdraft Feature: Draft Posts
We kept hearing from you that you sometimes wanted to work on a social media post over the course of a longer period of time. We listened and have just released Socialdraft Draft Posts.
Draft Posts allow you to work on a social media post over the course of a day, week, year, or as long as you want. This is great if you have special events coming up or new launches, but aren’t sure of the final specifics.
Simply craft the post just like you would a regular post, but set it as draft in your Queue. It will show in your calendar and the Socialdraft Queue.
How to Schedule Socialdraft Draft Posts
- Click on a Spot on the calendar (the day you want the post to publish)
- Enter your write up
- Select an image from the link or add a custom image
- Select either a social network or campaign
- Select a category (optional)
- Choose the time you want this to publish
- Click “Save as Draft”
How to Find Socialdraft Draft Posts
- Refresh the calendar
- Click on Filtering options
- Click on Posts
- Choose “Draft” as status
- Filter by “Network”
- Filter by “Account”
- Your draft posts will show up
Edit Your Socialdraft Draft Posts
- Click on the post you want to edit
- From here you can change all sorts of things including the write-up, date and time, image, etc.
Hope you enjoy this latest feature. If you’re ready to take Socialdraft for a spin, go ahead, we offer a risk-free trial.
What Else Does Socialdraft Do?
Socialdraft is an all-in-one social media tool for teams. With Socialdraft you can:
- Schedule posts to Facebook pages, LinkedIn pages, Twitter & Instagram accounts & Pinterest boards
- You can schedule one-time, recurring, or duplicate posts
- You can categorize your content to easily find it
- You can download your content calendar as PDF
- You can give access to different people on your team and set different permissions for them
- You can engage your community
- You can pull reports
- You can schedule Instagram reposts
- and tons more!