How to Use the Socialdraft Inbox
As a small business or social media manager, you probably have little time to go from one network to another to comment and interact with your brand’s fans and followers. We know. Socialdraft started off as a Social Media company and we built the dashboard to solve some of the things that drove us crazy and wasted our time. The inbox was built so that you could manage multiple social media accounts for multiple brands all from one place. We’ll give you a quick breakdown of our inbox and its functionality.
This article covers the Socialdraft inbox. With our social inbox, you can view all your Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook Pages from a single dashboard, where you can reply, retweet, favorite selections, comment, and like posts.
HOW TO USE THE SOCIALDRAFT INBOX
1. From your dashboard click on “Social”
2. Click “inbox” on the dropdown
3. From here you can work on all your accounts…or
4. Select the network you want to work on from the tabs on top (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
5. Click “Select inbox” and choose the profile you want to work on.
6. From here, you can comment, like, share, etc…the system mimics the platform it was based on.
OTHER THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH SOCIALDRAFT
Socialdraft is an all-in-one social media tool for teams. With Socialdraft, you can:
- Schedule to multiple Facebook pages, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn Business pages.
- Collaborate with other people and choose what features they have access to.
- Pull reports for Facebook and Twitter
- Repost from Instagram to all other social networks
- Search Instagram for images
- Keep an eye on your online reputation
- Assign tasks to other team members
- And much more
If you’re curious about what Socialdraft does, sign up for your Socialdraft risk-free trial today.