Reputation monitoring and social media monitoring are incredibly important in this day and age. That’s why the team at Socialdraft felt that our social media scheduling tool would not be complete without this service.
Socialdraft reputation monitoring alerts let you know whenever your business, brand or its principals are mentioned. You can even use it as a tool to spy on competitors.
How to Get the Most out of Socialdraft Reputation Monitoring Alerts
However, sometimes a business may have a name that is more common, for example, “Apple”. Alerts for the word Apple would yield results for the tech giant, the fruit and much more. As such, adding the term “Apple” to your alerts would not yield ideal results.
Adding more generic keywords won’t necessarily help your business and it will eat up your allotted alerts. It will also make it so you have to waste time reading through alerts that may not even be relevant. The whole idea behind Socialdraft’s reputation monitoring tool is to help you save time and work more effectively.
How to structure your keyword alerts:
OK: Madison Bistro
Best: Madison Bistro New York
How to Manage Your Social Media and Online Reputation
Socialdraft is an all-in-one Social Media Dashboard that helps you manage your social media, engage in social listening, and keep an eye on your online reputation. It is the most robust and simple tool for agencies and teams to effectively handle social media.
With Socialdraft you can:
- Schedule posts to Facebook pages, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn Business Pages (and one LinkedIn account) and Pinterest Boards
- Easily re-schedule with a drag & drop action
- Schedule GIFs to Facebook and Twitter
- Download content calendars as PDF
- Keep an eye on your online reputation and easily share the good news to social
- Find content on Instagram and easily schedule reposts not just to Instagram but to all other social networks
- Engage on Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin
- Download Facebook and Twitter reports
- and tons more…
If you are curious about Socialdraft and any of its features, just click this link. If you’re ready to take us for your risk-free trial, simply click here to find the perfect plan for you.