Socialdraft Schedules Posts to LinkedIn Pages
You asked for it…you got it. Now Socialdraft schedules posts to LinkedIn pages…multiple company LinkedIn pages.
How does it work?
Simple. Connect your Socialdraft account to your LinkedIn account. If you are an admin of a page, the page will automatically be added to your Socialdraft dashboard.
Then, simply create a post just like you would for Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, or personal LinkedIn accounts.
If you are already a Socialdraft user, simply disconnect and re-connect your LinkedIn account. Your scheduled posts will not be affected.
If you are not a current Socialdraft user, you can try us out RISK FREE. Just click here to get started.
What else does Socialdraft do?
– Socialdraft publishes to Facebook (and Facebook groups), Twitter, and LinkedIn.
– Socialdraft has a feed so you can interact with your communities from one simple place
– Socialdraft is compatible with Instagram so you can schedule posts, like, and follow people based on keyword searches and grow your audience.
– Socialdraft has SmartID – it tells you who the most influential people are that interacted with your post and can give you intel including their age, gender, their place of work, what they are influential in, their likes, and even their social media links so you can engage them intelligently and stop wasting time interacting with the wrong people
– Socialdraft has suped up monitoring alerts, so you never miss out on what is being said about you AND these alerts are SHAREABLE with just a few clicks.
– Socialdraft allows you to work directly on a social media calendar which is exportable so you can send it to clients or bosses for approval (you can even white label it at the Enterprise level).
– Socialdraft has a nifty bookmarklet that lets you easily schedule posts from any website.
– Socialdraft allows you to duplicate posts with a few simple clicks.