We are thrilled to announce that you can now pull Facebook and Twitter reports on Socialdraft. That’s right, and they are super easy to generate. On top of that, you can download them as PDF to send to collaborators, bosses, and clients. If you sign up for the Free Forever plan, you can access the Social Media Report Tool free. The video below will show you how to generate and download your Social Media Reports for Facebook and Twitter on Socialdraft.
Socialdraft Social Media Reports
- Facebook Pages: A visual way to quickly check out the health of your page including impressions, growth and how your Facebook page is performing.
- Twitter Profiles: We break down follower demographics, insights and trends analysis of your performance.
Facebook Report Data
- Total likes, new likes, dislikes
- Page top views
- Page impressions
- Gender impressions
- Page views per day
- Post reach per day
- Impression demographics: age and gender
- Location: top countries and top cities
Twitter Report Data
- Followers, listed, favorites
- Daily Interactions
- Audience demographics: age and gender