What are Socialdraft Campaigns
Socialdraft is a social media scheduling tool for teams that handle lots of clients and lots of social media accounts. As such, our users needed ways to easily see what is going on only for particular clients. That is where Socialdraft campaigns come in.
What Are Socialdraft Campaigns
Socialdraft Campaigns (formerly called projects) allow you to group any social networks of your choice together. This allows you to do a few things:
Calendar: Drill down by campaign to see all the posts scheduled for those social networks
Scheduling: Schedule the same post to all social network grouped in that campaign
PDF Calendar: Allows you to download a content calendar for all the social networks that are grouped together in that campaign
Ideas on Using Socialdraft Campaigns
Multi Property Clients
If you have local clients with multiple locations such as a dentist or a restaurant you can use this feature in multiple ways. Let’s call this “client” Joe’s restaurant and go through a few scenarios:
“Joe’s Restaurant Location 1 All”: You can create a campaign where you put all of Joe’s restaurant’s social networks: their Facebook page, Twitter account, and Instagram account.
- Whenever you want to see what is scheduled for all networks, simply drill down by this campaign.
- Whenever you want to schedule a post about their weekly happy hour to all their social networks, simply schedule it to that campaign.
- When you want to download their calendar to send to them for approval, drill down by the campaign, download, and send it out as PDF.
Joe’s Restaurant All Locations Twitter: If Joe’s restaurant has 3 locations in the same state, and they are all running the same promotion, you can group all of Joe’s restaurant location’s Twitter accounts into one Campaign. You can do all of the above, but this time it will only apply to their Twitter accounts.
Say you are a brand or non-local business. Campaigns are a great way to share reviews and news to multiple accounts. Here are a few examples:
Brand/Business & Principals: Create a campaign for the brand or business PLUS the principals (owners, founders, etc). When a new review comes in, simply share it to all their social networks using Campaigns.
What Else Can You Do with Socialdraft?
Socialdraft is an all-in-one Social Media Dashboard. It is the most robust and simple tool for agencies and teams to effectively handle social media. With Socialdraft you can:
- Schedule posts to Facebook groups & pages, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn Business Pages and Pinterest Boards
- Schedule posts individually, as recurring posts, or bulk upload them as CSV
- Easily re-schedule with a drag & drop action
- Schedule GIFs to Facebook and Twitter
- Download content calendars as PDF
- Keep an eye on your online reputation and easily share good news to social
- Find content on Instagram and easily schedule reposts not just to Instagram but to all other social networks
- Engage on Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin
- Download reports for Facebook and Twitter
- and tons more…
If you are curious about Socialdraft and any of its features, simply open up a chat with one of our agents. If you’re ready to take us for your risk-free trial, simply click here to find the perfect plan for you.